Squish est une entreprise engagée à la poursuite de l’excellence. Nous recherchons les ingrédients de la meilleure qualité, des fabricants de bonbons innovateurs, les saveurs les plus excitantes de la planète et les meilleurs talents pour travailler au sein de notre équipe.
JOIGNEZ-VOUS À NOUS
Aimez-vous être mis au défi ainsi qu’avoir la possibilité d’être créatif et de grandir dans une entreprise de bonbons basée à Montréal? Alors, nous sommes à votre recherche! Rejoignez notre équipe dynamique et participez au plus grand succès sucré de Montréal en nous envoyant votre CV à firstname.lastname@example.org
Warehouse - Production Worker
· Measure, weigh, and count products and materials needed for production.
· Assemble various candy packaged products, gifts and novelty items per the daily production schedule.
· Clean candy containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools.
· Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products to ensure that packing specifications are met.
· Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms.
· Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
· Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them in specified areas.
· Responsible for quality control procedures for packaged products.
· Must be able to take direction involving day to day activities.
· Wear his or her protective gear (mask-gloves-smock-hair net and shoe covers).
· Pack goods to be shipped
· Help out on various production lines when necessary.
· Perform other duties as assigned by Management, Supervisors and/or Leads
· Assist team members in their job duties when needed
· Communicate with warehouse to have the right supplies brought to production room.
· This position could work in any department of this processing facility.
· While performing the duties of the job the employee will stand for an extended period of time, walk, bend, stoop, occasionally lift up to 25 lbs., use arms and hands at or above shoulder height, and operate simple equipment (manual sealer, digital scale…).
PHYSICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Preferred: experience in food service or food preparation.
· Preferred: knowledge of health and hygiene procedures
· Preferred: High School Diploma or GED
· Previous Production experience - 2 years required.
· Dynamic, flexible and detailed oriented
· Self-starter, motivated by challenges
· Demonstrated problem-solving skills
· Ability to work at a pace to meet production goals
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· The ability to organize and prioritize effectively
· Excellent attendance and punctuality
· Additionally, candidate should have an interest in creative candy packaging and assembly, similar to patisserie work.
SQUISH Candies– Montréal, QC
Founded in Montréal in 2014, SQUISH is an artisanal candy company with multiple retails locations in Canada. We seek out the highest quality ingredients, the most innovative candy makers and the most exciting flavours on the planet. With over 100 flavours of gummies we are committed to being the ultimate gummy company.
SQUISH fosters an environment of creativity, continuous learning, excellence and diversity. We are a group of dedicated professionals with a strong desire to succeed as a team and a commitment to promote from within.
• Reach out to potential partners.
• Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition.
• Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
• Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
• Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner in following up with the warehouse.
• Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
• Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
• Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
• Issue inventory availability reports to the sales teams.
• Suggest adjacent alternatives when merchandise is unavailable.
• Monitor brand image and reputation with partners and corporate clients.
• Handle return authorizations.
• Daily interaction with customers by email and social media and the sales teams.
• Distribute samples to potential customers.
• Inspect periodic sales figures to highlight prominent patterns.
• Harness analytical insights to inform merchandise requirements and to stimulate customers' wholesale and corporate purchases.
• Alert Managers to noteworthy issues that necessitate their expertise.
• Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal team in collaboration with Key Account Manager using key account metrics.
• Contribute to the team success in providing constant feedback.