SQUISH Candies– Montréal, QC
Founded in Montréal in 2014, SQUISH is an artisanal candy company with multiple retails locations in Canada. We seek out the highest quality ingredients, the most innovative candy makers and the most exciting flavours on the planet. With over 100 flavours of gummies we are committed to being the ultimate gummy company.
SQUISH fosters an environment of creativity, continuous learning, excellence and diversity. We are a group of dedicated professionals with a strong desire to succeed as a team and a commitment to promote from within.
- Reach out to potential partners.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner in following up with the warehouse.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Issue inventory availability reports to the sales teams.
- Suggest adjacent alternatives when merchandise is unavailable.
- Monitor brand image and reputation with partners and corporate clients.
- Handle return authorizations.
- Daily interaction with customers by email and social media and the sales teams.
- Distribute samples to potential customers.
- Inspect periodic sales figures to highlight prominent patterns.
- Harness analytical insights to inform merchandise requirements and to stimulate customers' wholesale and corporate purchases.
- Alert Managers to noteworthy issues that necessitate their expertise.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal team in collaboration with Key Account Manager using key account metrics.
- Contribute to the team success in providing constant feedback.